Junior Collaboration Solutions Engineer
Collaboration solutions are tools or methods that help people and teams work together more effectively and efficiently. They can include software, hardware, processes, or practices that enable communication, coordination, and cooperation among different parties.
No. of Vacancies
- Professional Certifications in Unified Communication (cisco, poly, alcatel, Avaya or related)
- Act as a subject matter expert for all things related to collaboration technologies
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the features and capabilities of various collaboration platforms
- Understand the business needs of the company and how collaboration can help meet those needs
- Work with vendors to select the best collaboration platform for the company
- Design and implement collaboration solutions that are scalable and reliable
- Configure and manage collaboration platforms such as Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Poly infrastructure, etc.
- Ensure that collaboration solutions are secure and compliant with company security policies
- Train users on how to use collaboration platforms and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Monitor usage of collaboration platforms and make recommendations for improvements
- Stay up-to-date on new collaboration technologies and trends
- Research and recommend new collaboration solutions to improve company productivity.
- Professional IT experience
- Experience with network infrastructure
- Experience with VoIP systems
- Experience with video conferencing systems
- Experience with collaboration platforms, such as WebEx, Zoom, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based collaboration solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Professionalism, work ethic
BSc in Computer science or related areas.