Malam Engineering PLC is a legally registered company in Ethiopia established since 2008 G.C. Highly experienced professionals founded Malam Engineering PLC with many professional level accreditations in the industry. In addition to the expertise of the founders, Malam Engineering believes in win-win partnership with vendors, distributors, customers and other stakeholders to achieve its mission. Malam is closely working with many Information and Communication Technology experts at individual level and companies in the country. The areas of these experts include, but not limited to, Security Solutions, Network and Data Center Infrastructure, Data Center Facilities, Operating Systems, Anti-Virus Solutions and Enterprise Services
No. of Vacancies
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CompTIA A+
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional.
- Providing technical consultancy services to marketing team on products and solutions to verticals
- Ensure a rapid response to any technical issues.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Understand customer requirements, contracts, scope, duration, risks, procurement needs and other details of the assignment
- Monitor, organize, and manage a project’s tasks.
- Implement and maintain systems with the organization’s guidelines or SOP (Standards Operating Procedure).
- Monitor and manage all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Establish, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Evaluate existing systems and provide technical direction to IT support staff.
- Formulate and design the security system to maintain data safety.
- Oversee the availability of technical resources.
- Knowledge of programming, software development, information security, integration and data architecture.
- Experience in mathematics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, fast learner, project management, and governance skills,
- Team spirit and team-building
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to work independently.
BSc / MSc in Computer science and related areas.